Friday, January 14, 2011

Are you gonna kiss me or not?

This is my new favorite song of the week. Not for any particular reason.. just love it!!

Rock Climbing is my latest addiction. My friend Simon and I went to a place neither of us had gone to before called "Sticks and Stones." Right next to the pretty lame bouldering wall was their extremely lame customer friendliness.
Me- "Hey can we climb today?"
Worker- "Climb?"
Me- "Yeah, ROCK Climbing?"
Worker- "Yeah I guess I could turn the lights on for you"
Me- "Cool thanks"
..(Simon needed shoes)
Simon- "I need to rent some shoes also"
Worker- "Okay 3 extra bucks I think"
Simon- (You Think?) "Okay man"
..(We walk towards the rock wall, The worker just sits down)
Simon- "So can I get some shoes?"
Worker- "Oh yeah they're over in the corner somewhere"
AND THAT WAS THE END.. NEVER going back there again!
But we did have a chance to get some sweet Parkour going on.. I think The Office is the best example of Parkour out there: (You have to watch it until the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment