I went rock climbing last night..
The first time up the wall, I was trying to improve and do a more difficult route than normal, and halfway up there was a point where you had to cross your left leg between you and the wall- bending your knee to step on a hold. Then you had to step up on your left leg and jump a little for the next hand-hold. I jumped, slipped off the hold, and my left knee hit a pointed hold on the way down. I was top roping so I only fell about two feet, but of course this is was the outcome:
My poor little left knee..
BUT! Of course I didn't say anything, I played it off tough. and didn't look at it until I got home. I also kept climbing the rest of the night which probably wasn't too smart since I am currently laying on my bed and it's throbbing.. You can't tell in the picture but it's a bump and pretty swollen. It's worse today actually.
When I fell I just wanted to scream "FREEEAAKKK!!"
But I was with a group of guys, so I couldn't..
Tough girl :)
ReplyDelete