Recently switching to a graphic design major has got my creative juices flowing! I think I created a header that will last longer than the average life span of headers on my blog though.
(my adorable niece)
On the other hand...
Today is a beautiful sunshine filled day! Thank goodness the snow yesterday didn't stick. I guess snow then warmth is considered a Rexburg spring? Well I like it as long as it's not all snow.
and on the other hand...
Today has been disgusting. I hate the feeling you get right before you throw up. I would rather lick a toilet seat than throw up, it is the absolute worst! When I got home, I had that feeling :/ I striped all my layers and school junk all over my bedroom floor and slid into my blankets with the window open and the fan cranking. I tried to fall asleep but paranoid of the upchuck feeling. The good news; I didn't puke and my room smells like spring because of the open window and fan in it. The bad news; the feeling is still there, I am at the awkward stage of not knowing whether to eat because my stomach hurts but I don't want to risk eating and seeing it shortly after.
This is one of those moments when you just want to be laying on your couch at home with your mommy there to take care of you and hold your hair when you spew.
(my adorable niece)
On the other hand...
Today is a beautiful sunshine filled day! Thank goodness the snow yesterday didn't stick. I guess snow then warmth is considered a Rexburg spring? Well I like it as long as it's not all snow.
and on the other hand...
Today has been disgusting. I hate the feeling you get right before you throw up. I would rather lick a toilet seat than throw up, it is the absolute worst! When I got home, I had that feeling :/ I striped all my layers and school junk all over my bedroom floor and slid into my blankets with the window open and the fan cranking. I tried to fall asleep but paranoid of the upchuck feeling. The good news; I didn't puke and my room smells like spring because of the open window and fan in it. The bad news; the feeling is still there, I am at the awkward stage of not knowing whether to eat because my stomach hurts but I don't want to risk eating and seeing it shortly after.
This is one of those moments when you just want to be laying on your couch at home with your mommy there to take care of you and hold your hair when you spew.

You're close to seeing mommy! But please, barf before you come :)
ReplyDelete