Friday, March 18, 2011

Optimism is key?

This morning I woke up to the sound of the Dixie Chicks telling the cowboy to take me away. One of those old songs you forget about but then fall in love with all over again. I look out the cracked blinds and saw the SUN! Yes.. the big "yellow" thing in the sky with no clouds blocking the way. Now that is one way to wake up in a chipper mood! So I got all excited and decided I wasn't wearing boots and I was going to bust out my flats. The snow is still here in places, but for the most part I am starting to see grass. I put on my optimistic outfit and was about to head out the door. (excuse the mirror that is in desperate need of Windex)
Shortly after stepping outside, I realized I was still in Rexburg, and went back in to grab my coat. At least I tried right? I mean it is a whole 42 degree's outside! I should be in a swimsuit laying out. I have adapted to well to this Rexburg chill and am starting to get excited for the days it is just above freezing.

I feel like I have been gabbing a lot about weather lately. So, on a happier note...
In the mornings when I can't decide what to do with my hair, I just go here..
Courtney and I have a pinterest board that we add some great hair ideas to. If you notice in the picture above, I have some sweet braids going on.. yepp I got that idea from there!

1 comment:

  1. Brins also checks that board... I was getting sick of her fave ponytail :)

    ReplyDelete