Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've been terrible at blogging lately because of the start of my new job! Turns out scooping ice cream was not the only thing I signed up for. Along with working in the shop and making beautiful ice cream cones, I also have to learn how to make the best milkshakes, soft serve, coffee (sounds easy, but for a girl who has never drank a cup of coffee or even been around it, there is a lot to learn), I get to re-stock all the milk and products in the fridge section, and I get to learn all the buttons on the cash register, and some other random physical labor projects. Turns out I have been whooped and blogging wasn't a priority.

HOWEVER!!! Courtney and I learned some photoshop magic and made this:


We really love it a lot. A little copy and paste never hurt anyone ;)

I really should get some sleep though, have fun messing with photoshop and make some beautiful things!

2 comments: