First off, remember when I told you about jello fruit? Well kids, here they are. My jello-artist sister Kate made these. She cut various fruit in half, hallowed them out, filled them with jello, and once the jello was set, she cut them into slices.
They were strangely delicious and addicting...
...and these are maraschino-cherry-jello-drops... Kate INVENTED these, she is definitely about to mark history.
They were strangely delicious and addicting...
...and these are maraschino-cherry-jello-drops... Kate INVENTED these, she is definitely about to mark history.
(The two were missing because I had to make sure they weren't poison)
Another item on the Easter treat list would be these bad boys:
I think I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I HATE peeps, but these are DELICIOUS!! (my mouth is watering just thinking about them).Then my lovely mother took me shopping and I got a whole bunch of new things to add to my closet including my grandma glasses... I'm in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment