I just really have been liking this song ever since I was waiting for
Cars 2 to start and it was in one of the previews.
Pinterest is the new blogging
Just throwing that out there.
But you have to be cool, and interested in art/fashion/new trends
I hate it when I click on my next button and the blog has music.. my sound levels are never where I want them to be at the time and it get me irritated.
I need to make a new CD for my car,
I need new chill music and new Sunday music.
I'm cutting my hair on THURSDAY NIGHT!!
Then driving straight home,
then waking up the next day and driving to Cali-freakin-fornia!
Thursday will be eventful, chopping some hairs,
driving, celebrating my birthday= opening presents
but on my real birthday. JULY 9th (FYI)
It's going to be an event.
Court, you better start planning.
Pedicures is a start just in case you were needing ideas
I love Seattle Photog by my niece S via trip home last weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment