Hugs or kisses?
X's or O's?
I never know which one is which!
What if I wrote to a boy and signed it XX and that meant Kiss kiss but I really only wanted a hug from that boy, and not I've got a dilemma because this boy thinks i'm wanting more, but I really only wanted a friendly hug, and now I made everything super awkward by two simple letters.
Well, that's never actually happened, because I never write boys letters for one, and two I always thought it was super girly and lame to write XO on ANYTHING, but I am headed back to the Loveberg soon
and if Nacho Libre can do it, it must be cool.
In all circumstances when you have a question, the first thing to do is turn to Nacho.
Should I wear sweats today? YES
Should I use my hand, to wipe my tears? YES
Should I make a delicious salad for lunch?
Wear stretchy pants in your room for fun?
Make a friend named Chancho?
Know a butt load of crap about Gospel?
Is my favorite color Light Tan?
Get that corn outta my face?
Eat eggs to give you eagle powers?
Sing at the party?
(okay I've gotten way outta hand)
Nacho knows all.
o(hug)o(hug)x(kiss) x(kiss)o(hug)o(hug)X(big kiss)O(little hug)x(kiss)x(kiss)x(little kiss)o(little hug)X(KISS)X(KISS)x(little kiss)
"My life is good. Real good"
I love this post with all of my heart!!! You are hilarious.
ReplyDeleteBEEEEG X BEEEEG O
ReplyDelete