Friday, July 22, 2011

MIA

Yep, I've been MIA to a lot of people the past two weeks. 
Which is a very good thing in its own. 

Sorry Courtney but i'm pretty sure you're the only one who voted no against the 
fatbooth photo so here it goes:

LOL!


Moving right along...
I've been pretty busy busy busy 
(siiiike)
I've been having fun!

With this boy:
This is Aaron

White Rock in Canada (They just paint it white, LAME)

We have way too much fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! THAT IS AWESOME!!! I am glad you posted the picture of Courtney! That made my day! Silly Courtney! You cannot hide things like this! Did you forget the popsicle stick and picture of my face you took with you on vacation?! :)

    Mal....SO glad you are living it up and having so much fun sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did forget about that! I am happy to be reminded though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending this pic to cal at work right now. I know it will make him laugh...out loud.
    I need to know more about this boy. You two are so cute together! You are still coming back to rexburg in the fall, aren't you... :)

    ReplyDelete