Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gadget talk

I'm a sucker for cute things.
unfortunately cute things sometimes are suckers...

For instance, this looks like it would be so handy right?
Avocados can be a pain sometimes.
problem solved!

NOT
you can't get it to really get the edge

and it doesn't come off!
AVOCADO WASTER

Lame.
I was excited about this.

Another thing, 
I absolutely love these;

The fancy little scrubber for dishes so you don't have to get your hands wet and touch gross stuff
But it's a soap sucker!
I filled that whole entire handle (which is a ton of soap)
less than a month ago,
It's almost gone.
SOAP SUCKER!

My last one wasn't this bad. 

So I color coordinated my closet and all is well again

Sorry for all the awful pictures lately. 
I promise to take some good ones asap.
I'm sick though and just decided on the ipod pictures for today.

My nose is so red and sore from going through a whole box of kleenexs today
BOO, being sick is gross.


xoxoXOX

1 comment: