That's what I've been doing today, and cleaning and organizing everything.
When I get stressed out I start cleaning and going through crap and throwing stupid things away and organizing every little thing. I've cleaned; the bathroom, the kitchen, the closet, the bedroom..
I've organized; my nail polish, shoes, clothes, nightstand, and am now tackling the bathroom cabinet.
I don't know how Aaron is ever going to fit in this apartment...
My nail polish was all in the outside pocket of a bag..
I also tried out the Starbucks Peppermint hot cocoa:
Two is better than one right? can't go wrong with more flava..
Nope they got it ALL wrong.. Bleckk didn't even finish it, wasn't worth the calories
I can't believe I just said that.. I NEVER thought I would count calories..
But then I bought a wedding dress, and now I see the importance.
While I was going through my nail polish I found the best black nail color I've ever bought. It was from Forever21 and surprisingly worked great!
I remember one time I had just changed my nails from black to a hot pink and that night I had met a boy (who I dated after that) and I remember him telling me about how black nail polish was for hookers and gross people. At the time I was thinking, man good thing I had just changed my nails before I met him. But seriously, he didn't have any taste in fashion or clothing. I went shopping with him and the shirts I picked out for him, he wore every single day after that. He also said that black fishnet tights (even the cute designed ones) were for bad girls who wanted NCMO's.
Lets just say that when I broke up with him I was wearing black classy nails and awesome tights.
But I never have to worry about that again! I'm engaged to a fashionista! kidding, but he does have great taste in what he wears. I love it! I'll never be embarrassed i'm dating someone again!
Gotta get back to cleaning! Aaron is off work in 8 minutes and I need to clean up what I started!
xoxo
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is hilarious. Love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I was engaged to a fashionista.