Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prom Dresses

It's time to liquidate the closet and sell some dance dresses! Don't be scared, they are all super cute, I have a good fashion sense and I would never let you down. If you're anywhere from a size 5-7 keep on reading and i'll hook you up! 
(Pink)

This is from my senior prom. I got SO MANY compliments on it. It is so flattering. I got it from Latter-DayBride.com so it's very well made and MODEST! 

Got it for $300 selling for $100

[Front]
Hanging up on a hanger never does justice...
[Back]

So this dress is a size 6, although we let it out for me since i'm in between sizes. I would say it fits like a 6 in the chest and booty but in the middle rib cage area we gave it another inch. The inside lining isn't finished off because I knew if I sold it they would want to be able to alter it to their liking. It's super easy and anyone who knows how to work a sewing machine can do it. If you let me know I can finish the inside before I get it to you if you're worried about it. It didn't bother me at all when I wore it all night.

Another thing tricky about this dress is that the bottom 3 ruffles can come off and you can wear it as a short dress maybe for a more casual dance or later on that night.
It's comfy and easy to walk in compared to some other mermaid style dresses.

Moving right along..

[Front]
I didn't have a picture of me in this one because I broke up with the boy and deleted the pictures but I promise it is flattering and modest!
The flowy-ness is really in style right now and the red under the tulle/lace is gorgeous with the cap sleeves!
[Back]
Bought for $120 selling for $60
So cute how it ties in the back and you can tie it to fit you body perfectly.
It's sized as a 5/6
But it has some stretch to it and I am now probably a size 7 and I can still fit into it.

Last but not least, the most casual out of my dresses.
I wore this with a little white sweater on top and it was very cute.
[Front]
It's strapless and has tulle coming out the bottom for some extra volume.
[Back]
Selling for $40 Size 7

I'm very open to price changes also, just let me know if you are interested at all and we can work something out for sure! You can email me at mdhorch@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment