Thursday, December 15, 2011

random facts:

1. Iron & Wine Pandora is a great station
2. Engagement shoot today! Can't wait:)
3. Aaron is buying a new car, it's an Audi, his dreams are coming true today
4. I have a really cute outfit on today, my hair is curled, and my accessories are right on spot, makes me happy
5. I'm selling my old iPod to someone on craigslist who is buying it for way more than it's worth
6. 51 one days till my name change!!!
7. 8 days until the spiritually most important day of my life
8. 10 days till Christmas
9. 12 days until my Sexy Naughty Bridal Shower (i'm kidding mom)
10. I want to see my Volleyball Girls!!!
11. My brother welcomed his first born into the world last night, and she is so precious!


I didn't mean for that to turn into a countdown but i just got so excited!

Gotta go to Woods Coffee to meet a man about an iPod.
(it sounds creepier than it really is)

xoxox Mal Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment