Monday, June 25, 2012

Cake Up


Natural face.
Airbrush makeup is the only tip they had for me here


Mascara and occasional Eye Liner.
That is the extent to my make up genius. Thanks to Pinterest I get a few extra tips but I have a big question for all you pretties out there.

What brands do you like?
I have been on the hunt for some kind of light powder of some sort to just even up my skin.
Everything I've ever tried feels like i'm wearing a mask. Is there a way to look like this without feeling greasy?

I need something that will help, not add break outs!!




Maybe I'm asking too much. Just let me know if you have ANY product you love!

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with my stuff and it doesn't feel cakey AT ALL. I get it at Sally Beauty Supply and it's a powder called Natural Rice Dual Wet and Dry Foundation. My mom got me hooked and we both swear by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Covergirl for foundations. But I usually just go for the tinted moisturizer. It tricks me into thinking that all my flaws are covered and it leaves me a little smoother than I was before. My powder and blush stick to it too, so I end up with that fully-done up look without all the cake of a foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure it's non-comeodegenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bareminerals is my FAVORITE! I was in the same boat as you until I tried it. It's so light but amazing. It's a little expensive but you can find a starter kit at Nordstroms that is cheaper...

    ReplyDelete