Today I also had to work, and with a retail job, you take off a lot of sensors.
After I had de-sensor-ed some shoes, I turned to the register but my spoon ring got sucked into the magnet strip thing!
My whole body was jerked towards it and it took me a while to yank it off.
I'm just glad I could laugh it off, and the customers were American so they laughed with me.
(even though it hurt pretty bad and I actually wanted to cry a little)
Other things that make my day
-People actually responding when I greet them
-When I'm so busy the whole time that I check the clock only a few minutes before I am off (instead of every hour)
-When customers respond with the wrong polite words to what I say (ex: "Have a great day, enjoy the sun" "You're Welcome")
-When little kids think the key chain Converse are for people with feet littler than theirs, or mice
-Or just in general, when people have a sense of humor instead of all these CAN-Asians roamin around the mall.
And then my husband came home from his business trip and I squealed like a little girl. Then I whipped up some mean homemade Mac N Cheese, we played a game, and ate Drumstick ice cream cones.
(and then he did the unthinkable again... he GAVE me the bottom of his cone, you know, the part that is a solid rock of chocolately goodness? With no price at all, just out of love. He knows how much those mean to me).

No comments:
Post a Comment