However I found a hidden gem on Netflix. It may not have been hidden, but it was hidden to me!
Parenthood. It's pretty funny, but mostly addicting. It may be that I'm sick and anything semi-interesting can intrigue me. I'm on episode 15 and I'm still clicking the little green button every 40 mins.
On other news. I made it to the mall today to hit up the Motherhood store and pick up some essentials. Some body butter to lather up this stomach to prepare for the big stretch!
I also returned some loot to VS that I didn't ever wear and ended up with $45 of in store credit to blow on whatever I felt like (which was a sweatshirt of course). I think if you live in the Northwest, you should have as many sweatshirts as you have socks. I wear them everyday from Summer Nights through Winter, a lady can never have too many comfy/ cute sweatshirts.
Yes, I am almost 5 months pregnant, and that's a Small. Booyahh
(thinking of the fact I am going to Hawaii with a 2 month old- Stay in shape!)

No comments:
Post a Comment