a. I know you honestly don't care
b. half the time that is the whole conversation
c. I still feel like a normal human being
d. There are no secret "feelings" of pregnancy that I am about to share with you
The other day at work I was standing behind the counter folding some t shirts, when a Chinese man waiting for his entourage decided to start conversing. I caught about three English words; Converse, outdoors, meaning of. I put those three words together in the best of my imagination and thought he was telling me a story of the meaning of Converse. He went on for about 2 or 3 minutes and I just nodded saying yeah and ohhhhh. Clearly I didn't calculate the situation well enough because he stopped with that look on his face waiting for a response and 'oh' was not the right answer.
What do you do? It was too late to ask any questions. I had just listened and pretended to understand the entire conversation.
Maybe I'm just awkward. I know I am a little bit, but I figured "I don't know" was my best chance. He nodded and walked away.
I still will never know what we really talked about that day.
ANYWAY,
Work is going, the weather is amazing, and my husband comes home for lunch everyday now which makes me happy!
I am trying really hard to gain weight and people are finally feeling comfortable to ask when the baby's due.
School is keeping me busy and I'm two classes and two months away from my degree! The end is in sight and I have a lot to look forward to in the next six months including finishing school forever, giving birth, and going on a family vaca to Hawaii!!
and Wicked was amazing, as always!

No comments:
Post a Comment