Sunday, June 5, 2011

Farmers Day Parade

Thanks to all you hard working farmers out there
who let me enjoy eating as much as I do.

Here is a little bit of what a Farmers Parade looks like
for those of you who live in big cities, or cardboard boxes
 Big, shiny, brand new tractors

 Being in a dutch town there are children with little wooden shoes roaming the streets

 My next boyfriend WILL know how to play a banjo, and WILL have a pair of brown over-alls

There is the old tractor that has been around just as long as the driver

 Don't worry! They remembered the HAY!

 Doing good while still sticking to the theme

At first glance my carni side was kicking in, but shortly shot down by field labor

AND THEN...

THERE IT WAS...


coming right down the street

A tool symbolic of my summer 2010.
Something that changed my life forever.

The berry picking machines.
How would you like spending a summer on one of these bad boys!

At times I miss it,
coming home and smelling like jam.
But then I remember
I was just a berry sorter
-MINIMUM WAGE-

1 comment: