Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why do I stay up so late?

Last night I had a great night out
We went to a park right on the water and it was
-IDEAL-
Such a beautiful night

Then I got home late and decided I wouldn't be able to sleep
unless I watched the Bachelorette:)

so I did

and I didn't regret it.


last night's episode was great
scum bag Bentley went home
(thank goodness because I was sick of hearing him
bash on Ashley and obsess over Emily)

Sir William whipped out a few too many jokes at the roast, 
sent the Bachelorette into tears,
and when she needed "comforting" 
he told her I can't undo what I did so get over it

I think he's my favorite

Well, except I do love Ryan.
I called it. I knew I would.

He's sweet
and real
and I super cute
but who really knows if he's "real"
it's a show.

As much as I love watching their fantasy dates
I still know that ANYONE can "fall in love"
on these dream dates that no real person could actually do on a weekly basis

But how can I forget!
The moment we all waited for...

The man under the mask was revealed! 
...and quite frankly Ashley didn't like what she saw
Cause he went home.
And he was "a lot older" than she thought
HA!
Guess we won't have anymore closing bathroom shots

Why the heck is she keeping Ames around?
I would get kinda grossed out
and Constantine
I get a little embarrassed for her every time she has to say his name.

JP on the other hand.
I like him now.
Didn't think I would.
But I do.
He's a nice kid... man I mean


So why is it that I stay up so late?
because I have a problem just doing things to get them done.
They have to be pretty.
Even if it means I do a little extra work
No one else in my art class combined all their pictures

I can't just post the pictures plain..
BORING!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's my house! :)

    I actually love it from another perspective!

    ReplyDelete