Get ready, I'm about to photo bomb the crap out of you:
Courtney doing a quick lap around the cement
I don't know why I thought that was a flattering position...
My mother when she was a baby
Last day of my senior year these were hung all over the school
THE WEASEL! (and Courtney's prego belly)
Just flossing
I probably got that bread out of the bottom-front pockets of my pants.
The Bite of Seattle (and all I got was a push-up popsicle)
My roommate in college!
Aaron Terry eating candy
Classic
Cousins forever
monkey boy
Christmas Mornings
Mr.Perky
Aww cute baby Russ!!
the twins
awwwwhhh get some
COURTNEY!!
Beauty and the Beast (From left to right)
sweet tooth
xoxox




















I am laughing my BUTT OFF! For so many reasons. We need to go through these 1 by 1 at Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and PS, I look good for being pregnant in the one where I'm running a lap, I just have to say. Must have been Lucas in the belly...
bahahahahaha Oh my goodness. Did you know that your dad and my dad "smile" exactly the same? You know that half sort of pretend teeth baring thing they do? Yeah, I laughed. Also, I look like Quasimodo. It's fine.
ReplyDelete