Saturday, December 10, 2011

A little bit of Ikea

Canada is a little strange. The traffic makes no sense, I feel lost all the time, and they clearly do not use the metric system. But they are the closest Ikea, and adventure is fun.
Sparkling fruit anyone?

Strange desserts

Veggie pasta.. yumm:)

Fries and choco milk

H.O.T.

Now for my list of things to do today:
1. Finish two of my online classes
2. Call into work and see if I have to go in
3. Clean clean clean while listening to Christmas music
4. Go through all the mail that has accumulated
5. Go to the gym and work it so hard
6. Not be lazy just because it's shark week and I feel gross
7. Maybe go to Lynden
8. Get bundled up and drive through Fairhaven tonight with Aaron looking at Christmas lights

ps. This card game is actually REALLY fun. I hate Monopoly because it's slow and the trading and people trying to convince other people of "good deals" drives me insane. This game is pretty fast and there are cards like "Forced Steal" that you can steal sets from other people and a "Just say No" card so you can nix anyone else trying to steal... Anyway, Aaron got it because he loves Monopoly and we've played it every night. It's fun! So if you're looking for a little extra stocking stuffer this is a great new card game.



2 comments:

  1. did you taste the sparkling fruit drink? we got one because they sounded good, but the ingredients were fermented fruit! even though it was alcohol free, it sure didn't taste like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were kind of strange, I blamed it on Canada but maybe you're right!

    ReplyDelete