This is a good one. No more Pinterest fails I promise!!!
The brand at Target e.l.f., they offer just about everything with all products under $3! It made me kind of happy when I found out it stood for "Eyes, Lips, Face"
I have to admit, I was skeptical. Very skeptical. But for three dollars I knew I couldn't loose.
This one on my left actually was $1, yes ONE dollar. I was nervous because face products are scary and not something I like to mess with. I looked it up online and all their products got fantastic reviews. Had I really just found something that worked and I could pay for in spare change?
the ingredients are good and don't kill your skin (what I was worried about)
Target has a pretty good selection but you can also order online @
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
I also had to try their eyeliner, also $1Holy Cow, I love it. I think I may do an order online. They have some fun things I want to try. I may spend only $10.
I'm not even a huge make-up fan, and I surely won't go overboard but why should I pay over $10 for each product when I can do my whole face for that price.
Maybe it's a fad, maybe I have a bee in my bonnet. All I know is I can finally do those fun eye designs Pinterest has been talking about lately.
Yeah, that's how crisp the elf brand liner works.
xoxo
Mallory
No comments:
Post a Comment