Monday, December 12, 2011

Baking Soda is not just for Baking!


Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub



These two little nuggets right here are doing the trick!
All you have to do is mix 3 part baking soda to 1 part water to make a paste, scrub/exfoliate away for about two minutes, rinse with warm water, and boom shacka lacka. It feels so great, I have never had my skin feel more clean. Then I use the Clearasil overnight lotion to moisture up and off to bed! It's so great after a long day of heavy make-up where you just feel a tad greasy and a couple extra pounds. (I actually don't really wear that much make-up, but I can imagine it would work that way).

It's my new nightly routine along with trying not to touch my face at all, and it has made a difference. I am here to testify that it works and it's not another "natural remedy" made of exotic ingredients. No need to skin a snake for it's venom ladies and gents, just head to your "local" grocery store and pick up some of this!

PS.
Have YOU ever reached the end of the internet? I sure have...

1 comment:

  1. I reach the end of the internet every day.

    Thanks for the face tip... proactive was great for a while, but then it started making my face produce more oil. UGH. Now, my face looks like a teenager!

    ReplyDelete